Maryse began her insurance career in the 80s. She started as assistant claims adjuster and then climbed gradually the ranks to become auditor in personal and business insurance.
She has held various positions as claims adjuster and made her experience working with some major insurers before joining our firm in 2010. Her knowledge of the insurers’ perspective is an important asset to our firm. Maryse works as an external claims adjuster since her arrival.
Areas of expertise
- Auto insurance – individuals and businesses
- Residential and commercial property insurance
- General liability, property damages
- More than 30 years
Spoken and written language
- French and english
- Some courses of CIP from the Insurance Institute of Canada
- Various insurance seminars
- Various seminars in building damages evaluation